This notice relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. Liam Keane & Partners fully respects your right to privacy and will not collect or publish any personal information about you through this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Liam Keane & Partners will be treated with the highest of standards of security and confidentiality.
Who we are:
We are Liam Keane & Partners of The Old Toll House, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath A85 DR68.
You can contact us at this address by post or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of information we may collect from you:
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number as well as details relating to any enquiry made by you.
Information our website may collect about you should you opt-in. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we use the information we collect:
For people who view and interact with our website:
- to respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form
- to track website traffic, to help us ensure availability of our services
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our legal services as well as our legitimate interest in promoting our firm’s legal services.
We will retain this data only for as long as it is necessary.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
We do not transfer personal data relating to you outside the European Economic Area.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details on this website.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
- Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot send you our newsletter, respond to your queries sent through our contact us form or assess your suitability for a role within our firm.
- Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
Last updated: 13/12/2022