Civil litigation is the term used by lawyers to describe any legal proceedings other than a criminal action which may be pursued through the Courts. We take time to advise clients fully on the various procedures open to them, to explain the processes involved, to inform our clients of the potential pitfalls and we use our best endeavours to try to resolve or settle matters before they reach a courtroom or in many cases before proceedings are even commenced. If dispute resolution cannot be achieved we advise clients when litigation is necessary.
Come and talk to us:
- If you have had an accident through no fault of your own and you want to be compensated for your injury;
- If you have entered a Contract/Agreement with another party and that party has not fulfilled their obligations under that agreement;
- If you have had your property damaged through no fault of your own and your Insurance Company will not indemnify you;
- If your Company is insolvent and you need to have a liquidator appointed;
- If you have had a Company wound up and you now are the subject of restriction/disqualification proceedings;
- If you have suffered injuries as the result of maltreatment or negligence on the part of a hospital or a doctor;
- If you have suffered abuse of any kind whilst in the care of the State, in an institution or otherwise.